Root Beer Syrup Making Kit
Your Herbal Potions lesson is informative, creative, magical, and delicious.
Root Beer Syrup is an beginner level kit. Supportive to the digestive system, this is a cooling summer beverage or a vanilla ice cream topping.
Root Beer syrup kit contains:
- Organic herbs: Sassafras, Sarsaparilla, Birch bark, Dandelion root, Burdock root, Licorice root, Fennel, Star anise, Ginger
- Cheesecloth for straining
- One 10 oz bottle with lid
- A label for your finished syrup
- Recipe card with detailed instructions
- Herb information
- Video link
Kit makes two 10 oz syrups
This formula can be used by kids and adults as a digestive aid, winter warmer, spring tonic or just for flavor. You can enjoy it by the spoonful, or when mixed with fizzy water, Root Beer syrup makes a fun caffeine free soda!
Supplies to have on hand:
- honey or sugar
- steel pot
- steel spoon
- fine mesh strainer
- liquid measuring cups
Here's the best part...you can order replacement herbs once you own the kit! Make this recipe as often as you like.
Caution: Licorice root has been known to interact with blood pressure. Licorice and sarsaparilla are not for use during pregnancy.