Fevery Sick Syrup Making Kit
Your Herbal Potions lesson is informative, creative, magical, and delicious.
Fevery Sick Kid Syrup is a beginner level kit. Best only to be taken during acute illness, not as a tonic on a regular basis.
Fevery Sick kid syrup kit includes:
- Organic herbs: Yarrow, Elderflower, Peppermint, Nettles, Rose hips, Catnip
- One 10 oz bottle with lid
- A label for your finished syrup
- Recipe card with detailed instructions
- Herb information
- Video link
Kit makes two 10 oz syrups
This formula can be used by kids and adults to help your body process a fever. When taken during acute illness, Sick Kid syrup warms and cools the body as needed. Take it by the spoonful or add to warm tea.
Supplies to have on hand:
- honey or sugar
- steel pot with lid
- steel spoon
- fine mesh strainer
- cheesecloth or fine linen *optional
- liquid measuring cups
Here's the best part...you can order replacement herbs once you own the kit! Make this recipe as often as you like.