Throat Coat Syrup Making Kit
Your Herbal Potions lesson is informative, creative, magical, and delicious.
Sore Throat syrup kit includes:
- Organic herbs: Marshmallow root, Echinacea, Orange peel, Slippery elm, Licorice root, Cinnamon stick, Ginger
- One 10 oz bottle with lid
- A label for your finished syrup
- Recipe card with detailed instructions
- Herb information
- Video link
Kit makes two 10 oz syrups
This formula can be used by kids and adults to help soothe sore throats. When taken during illness, Sore Throat syrup can help take away the irritation of scratchy swallows. Take it by the spoonful or add to tea!
Supplies to have on hand:
- honey or sugar
- steel pot with lid
- steel spoon
- fine mesh strainer
- cheesecloth or fine linen *optional
- liquid measuring cups
Caution: Licorice root can interact with blood pressure medications.
Here's the best part...you can order replacement herbs once you own the kit! Make this recipe as often as you like.